Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

We are unable to view latest usage metrics data for any of the report in all the workspaces

We are unable to view latest usage metrics data for any of the report in all the workspaces. Usage metrics was not updating after 09/11/2022.

Usage metrics for content creators are enabled for the entire organization. Many Thanks

Yücel

Hi @YucelM,

It’s a known issue that power BI users viewing Usage Metrics for reports located in their Workspaces may see data not reflecting the latest usage. The deployment of parts of the fix for this issue will be completed before the end of this month. Please be patient for the fix. Thanks for your understanding!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @YucelM,

It’s a known issue that power BI users viewing Usage Metrics for reports located in their Workspaces may see data not reflecting the latest usage. The deployment of parts of the fix for this issue will be completed before the end of this month. Please be patient for the fix. Thanks for your understanding!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

inappfmuat
Regular Visitor

Hi @v-cazheng-msft

I am still facing this issue, may I know when this will be updated.

I have to send an Monthly Usage metrics for the User Performance & Action items based on this usage.

Thanks for understanding