Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Waterfall getting cutoff when exporting to PDF

Hello,

When I use the export to PDF feature, some of my waterfall visualizations are getting cutoff.  There is a diagonal cutoff of the variance bars, but only on some of the waterfall visualizations.

Thanks,

Ryan

Waterfall.PNG

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @rpremak,

I'm not able to reproduce the issue on my side in Power BI desktop version 2.61.5192.601 64-bit (August 2018).

Would you please share the pbix file with us? You can upload pbix file to your OneDrive and share the link . Do remove sensitive data before sharing. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

rpremak
Regular Visitor

I'm on the same version.  It's a PBIX file connected to an SSAS Tabular Model - will that still work if you can't connect to it?

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @rpremak,

Which application do you use to open the exported PDF? How about the result when you try to use Edge browser to open the PDF. 

I have tested with SSAS tabular model, don't reproduce the issue as well. 

q6.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

rpremak
Regular Visitor

Good Morning,

I was opening the PDF up with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.  I did switch to Edge as you suggested and had the same problem.  It only happens on some of the waterfall visualizations within the PBIX file which is very strange.  It is a rather large PBIX file with approximately 60 pages within the file.

There is confidential information within the dashboard so i would rather not share it.

Thanks,

Ryan

rpremak
Regular Visitor

Hello - did you have any luck investigating this issue?

rpremak
Regular Visitor

I'm still experiencing this issue.