Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Visual changes not effect in dashboard

Once the report has been pin(live also) into dashboard. when we change the visual after the pin live, it doesn't effect in dasboard. 

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @ebenezar

If we pin a visual from the report to a dashboard, changes made to the visual in the report won't be reflected in the dashboard. This is expected. But if we pin a live page from a report to a dashboard, changes made in the report will be reflected in the dashboard. See: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/service-dashboard-pin-tile-from-report

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

ebenezar
Regular Visitor

Yes, I agreed with you. what ever the data changes has been done on a report it will reflect in dashboard. But my question is when we change visualon same report which will not reflected on dashboard. 

Say example. If we pin a live page from a report with clustered Bar chart to a dashboard. after that i have changed clustered Bar chart to clustered column chart and then i saved the report. But which is not reflecting on dashboard, still the dashboard show the report with clustered Bar chart.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @ebenezar

After change the visual type in the report, please refresh the browser page if you open the dashboard previously. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu