Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Visual bug on conditional title with linebreaks

I created a measure ResultTitle that contains my title.

ResultTitle = "RESULT" & UNICHAR(10) & "0 - FAILED" & UNICHAR(10) & "1 - SUCCESS" & UNICHAR(10) & "null - UNKNOWN"

When I add this title to a visual and turn word wrap off, the title text appears behind the visual.
 bug.PNG
I quickly tried this on a table and a slicer and the bug occurs in both visuals. 

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

I have reported this issue internally: CRI 176086271. Will update here once I get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

I got below information: 

"We have created an item in our backlog to make improvements surrounding this behavior, but we do not have an expected timeline for when this will occur.

In the meantime, we will update our docs to describe the current behavior and our non-support of line breaks in titles."

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am also trying to add a line break in chiclet slicer by adding text1 & unichar(10) & text 2 and also enabled word wrap.But still i get the text in same line .My requirement is to display text 1 lin break text 2.