Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Visual Problem on Responsive Dashboard

Estimated,

When I publish a dashboard and any change on dimensions is produced, for example resizing the browser, the controls are printed in other places. I attach two images, if you see the "General Button" in both images, they are on different places only resizing the browser or simply opening lateral filters tab. The Y axis in all the buttons are equal. ¿Could you help to resolve this problem?.

Thanks in advance.1.JPG2.JPG  

Comments
v-robertq-msft
Community Support

Hi, 

According to your description, do you mean that you are facing the issue that the button is disappearing differently in the service and desktop?

I’ve also made a test but I can’ reproduce the same issue:

In desktop:

vrobertqmsft_0-1632904932366.png

In service:

vrobertqmsft_1-1632904932366.png

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

tekk

Robert,

In the attachments you could see "1 pixel" of difference at buttons position comparing both images. The problem can be reproduced recising the dashboard, i think that it´s a problem of the responsive visualization becasuse the "Y" axis are indetical in all the buttons but it no shows at same line in different size of the dashboard (resizing, publishing on the service or web). You could reproduce it only resizing the browser or pressing F12 and resizing the debugger box.