Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Visual Errors On Landing Page When Accessing Hidden Report

Hello,

I've recently come across an instance where our landing page (the first page in navigation which the app defaults to) has a visual that works fine when accessing the app or the link to that page directly. We recently posted a report that we hid from navigation but are wanting to send the link out (telling folks the report will be available effective in a date in the near future.) This bumps people back to the landing page, which is the behavior we would want, but the visual errors out in this case. The page background is also missing. 

Landing page via app or direct URL:

Access Via App or Direct Link

Landing page after using the link to a hidden report:

via hidden link

thank you!

Comments
v-yuta-msft
Community Support

@awhiteway ,

I have made a test but couldn't reproduce your issue, in the two senarios you mentioned, the page backgroud can be shown on my side.

First senario, unclick "Hide from navigation" and set the report as landing page then click the app link, the backgroud can be shown.

Second senario, click "Hide from navigation" then update the app, then click the report link, the background can also be shown without any errors.

Please clear the browser cache or change the browser and check if this issue persists.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info