Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Vatican overlapping Italy numbers in Azure Maps (using Filled Map)

Hello, in Azure maps tried to fill the map using the Country name (from Dim_country table) and noticed that if I hover over Italy, it shows me that there is the Vatican. In my case, the Vatican has no values in the Transaction table and Italy has a few but still shows Italy as the Vatican and fills with white colour (because no value in the Vatican):

mariusboom_0-1659612804485.png

But if I add bubbles, then the bubble with Italy number appears, but still the whole Italy (except that small bubble) shown as Vatican number and colour:

mariusboom_2-1659613927504.png

The workaround for this is just to filter out the Vatican, then you would see Italy filled with it own colour:

mariusboom_3-1659614408879.png

Ps. For San Marin everything looks fine, even though it is small country as well. 

Have submited this issue internal to confirm(ICM: 326203851), would update here as soon as possible if there is any progress about it.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Seems like could not reproduce it in my side as far as my test. The Azure map seems work fine.

Whether you can consider providing a table sample with some fake values and how did you put these fields to the map or whether you have applied any other settings for the map except the Filled map in the format pane.

Best Regards,

mariusboom
Regular Visitor

Hello,

Added Link to Pbix files. Google drive 

As you can see from the screenshot, if I hover over Italy it shows the Vatican even though the Vatican does not have any value. As well Italy is not formatted. 

mariusboom_0-1659697715190.png

But If I filter out the Vatican, then Italy shows as Italy and with blue colour. 

v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Have submited this issue internal to confirm(ICM: 326203851), would update here as soon as possible if there is any progress about it.

Best Regards,

Y_AdaChin12

Hello,

I am facing the same issue. Vatican and Italy both have values but overwritten by Vatican. Any progress on this issue?