Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Users cannot pin visuals in new workspace preview

I am able to pin visuals wihtout any problem in the NEW workspace preview.  However, several users in my organization have reported they are not able to.  Here is what they see when they attempt to do it.  It is not listed as a feature that is being developed for the new workspace.

not able to pin.png

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @amyj,

I'm not able to reproduce the issue on my side. Would you please share detail steps for us to reproduce it? 

Please check if these issued users can pin visuals in other workspace? 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

amyj
Regular Visitor

Yes - they can pin in the "old" workspace but not in the new workspace preview.

I have admin rights and I can pin visuals. They are either members or contributors and are unable to pin.  To pin the visual, they open a report in teh current workspace, hover over the visual they want to pin, click on the pin icon, click the yello pin box and teh dialog shown above pops up.

Erika
Frequent Visitor

@v-qiuyu-msft Good morning, We are having this issue as well. Are they still working on it?

Thanks,

Erika

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

I see the same issue reported internally: CRI 89946403. Will update to you if I get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted