Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

User Metrics not updating July 2019 *resolved*

Hi,

I have created a report in a new workspace and the user metrics have not been updated since the report was published 18th July. I have been accessing the report and so have other colleagues and still no data is showing since that day (now 23rd July)

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous, 

I found a similar issue reported internally: CRI 135065756. Please answer below question firstly: 

1. Is the original report in a Classic Workspace or a New/Modern workspace?

2. Does the customer get any Usage Metric data at all in their Usage Metric Report? (i.e. are they seeing data for the Workspace or Mobile 'Distribution Method' filter?)

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft,

Thank you for your reply.

I am not sure what you mean by new or classic workspace? The report was created in Power BI desktop with the June updates and uploaded onto a new online workspace that was created this month. (July 2019).

The report does show usage metrics for mobile / web and for each page but these only show for the 18th July. The report was published on the 17th July. I have accessed the report everyday since including on mobile and colleagues have accessed too but there is no data since 18th July showing on the usage metrics report.

Hope that helps explain it

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

H @Anonymous, 

PG team are investigating this issue, please keep an eye on the status of this issue in Support site:

q1.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

AmTuring
Regular Visitor

Same problem happened to me, not updating since July 16, very discouraging:(

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AmTuring This has been solved this morning- I can now see stats from 24th July though the days between 18th-24th have no data which is a shame. But looks like any new usage will show from now on.