Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

User Leaves Workspace - User also leaves associated Teams and Groups

I am a member of a lot of Teams and Outlook groups, and when I go into the PowerBI Workspace area, every single one of them has its own Workspace, even for groups and teams where it makes no sense. There is an option "Leave Workspace" which I chose to try to simplify the PowerBI space, but that actually threw me out of the associated Teams and Groups. It should be possible to leave or hide a PowerBI Workspace without leaving the associated structure. Is this a bug?

This is how it appeared in the Team space (note, there is nothing to show for Outlook groups, they just disappeared from my Outlook application)

"

[11/6 2:07 PM] <My Name> has left the team.
"

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @swaruss

I'm afraid it's not supported to prevent Office 35 group displaying in Power BI service currently as long as you are in the group. Please vote on this same idea: https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/36193693-disable-or-prevent-teams...

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu