Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Usage metrics for all my reports are updated till 10-september (today is 20-september)

Usage metrics for all my reports are updated till 10-september (today is 20-september).

Looks like a bug!

Thanks,

Nikita

Hi @nkpseedz @M_Elizalde @karthik_gurram @MDodds @MDODDS2022 ,

It’s a known issue that you may see Usage Metrics for the reports in your workspaces not reflecting the latest usage. Fix for the issue will be deployed into the product environment. And it will be available for most clusters before the end of this Month.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
Purruka

Same problem

grk
Regular Visitor

Hi, also facing the same issue and hoping this is resolved soon.

awright19
Frequent Visitor

Same issue here. Data stopped after 9/8. The "new" metrics are working for reports, but there are no "new" metrics for dashboards.

andriybilenky
Regular Visitor

Same issue here - my power bi usage reports metrics is not updating science 9th Sep, spent about 4 hours trying to fix it (the most interesting method: https://data-witches.com/2022/07/06/when-the-report-usage-metrics-report-stops-refreshing/) but with zero success. So what we should to do? Waiting? Till the end of month?

regards

Andriy

lbendlin
Super User

Do not base your business processes on these unreliable reports. Use the Tenant Usage extracts instead.

MDodds
Resolver II
lbendlin
Super User

@MDodds Sort of. Minus the streaming dataset - that is equally foolish.  Instead, export to JSON and feed that JSON into dataflows.

JohnB_MUFC
Frequent Visitor

@lbendlin  how do you go about exporting to JSON? Is there any information on how to do it?

Thanks

JB

JohnB_MUFC
Frequent Visitor

@lbendlin  thank you