We have found that the report usage metrics are not updating. The last date we have is 18/07/2019. We are based in the Asia-Pacific. I have tried to refresh the tiles but does not affect the results.
It seems a similar issue has been reported in the past but was resolved.
Same problem in US. Usage Metrics not updated since 7/21.
1. Classic Workspace
2. Usage Metrics are available up to 7/21.
PG team are investigating this issue, please keep an eye on the status of this issue in Support site:
Best Regards,Qiuyun Yu
same issue in the UK usage metrics showing inconsistent results or in some cases no result.
Hi all,I'm still encoutering this issue despite the message updated on the support site to "Due to a data processing issue, customers may notice missing or incomplete Usage Metrics data between 7/22/19 and 7/25/19. Data is flowing correctly as of 7/25/19." Anyone else still having this issue or was it fixed from 25th July as per message on the support site? Many thanks, Ben
I am finding that the situation has been resolved as reproted on the support site (e.g. with missing data between the 7/22/2019 and 7/25/2019).
Hope you manage to find a solution.
In our case, we're back to the scenario that I reported to Microsoft whereby usage stats are only provided for some reports and viewed by a limited proportion of our user community.
Usage appears to be back for us too with some missing data between 22-25 Jul.
I am facing the same issue with data no later than 25/7/19.
The report hangs if I try to filter on later dates.
Issue is on a modern workspace and is massively impactful to us as we said we could deliver weekly usage updates and now we have lost a lot of credibility with the business.
Hopefully resolved soon!
I followed up with the lady who dealt with the ticket that I lodged previously with Microsoft re missing usage metrics. She'd originally told me that problem would be fixed at the end of July. She provided this clarification:
I check the internal title and got the below statement which means 1st week of 8th month:
“Functional change unblocks app report and dashboard usage, and is part of the 8.1 deployment train.”
Fingers crossed that this issue might be resolved in a week's time
The original issue about incomplete Usage Metrics starting from 7/18/19 was removed from the Support site known issue section. If you still have issue with Usage Metrics, please create a support ticket to get dedicated help.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.