Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Usage Metrics empty

Hi,

my Usage Metrics Reports are empty:

H3nning_0-1666098670309.png

The date range ist at 2021-05-06 at maximum, which is also not correct. Maybe that is the reason? the report was published last month, so data from that time can only be empty.

Do I have to chancge some options somewhere?

Thanks!

Hi @H3nning ,

Try refreshing the report and re-exporting a new usage metric report, is there any data?

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu

Comments
v-mengzhu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @H3nning ,

Try refreshing the report and re-exporting a new usage metric report, is there any data?

Best regards,

H3nning
Resolver I

@v-mengzhu-msft : You mean refreshing the report data? The report gets refreshed every day. There is no usage report though. Tried it a few times now. Even the date range is the same every time.

v-mengzhu-msft
Community Support

Hi @H3nning ,

This was previously a known issue, but has been fixed.

Based on the above information, if you are a Power BI Pro licensee, you can create a support ticket for free and a dedicated Microsoft engineer will come to solve the problem for you.

It would be great if you continue to share in this issue to help others with similar problems after you know the root cause or solution.

The link of Power BI Support: Support | Microsoft Power BI

For how to create a support ticket, please refer to How to create a support ticket in Power BI - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best regards,