Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Usage Metrics Not COrrect/Working

Usage metrics for reports are having missing data(The dates after OCT 3 not updated).Users table is also wrong and I have blanks in Users table.I see so many issues around Usage Metrics reported.Usage Metrics is very important feature to us,Can you please fix this immediately.Capture.PNG

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

Thank you for your information. I found the same issue already reported internally: CRI 85710868, 86604230.

Please ensure that the user is not running an ad blocker. If they are using an ad blocker, disable it and clear the browser's cache.

If the user is not using an ad blocker, please ensure that they do not have any firewall rules that would be preventing access to https://dc.services.visualstudio.com.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Scott-Liberty
Regular Visitor

Good morning,

I'm new at this, so forgive me.

In your suggestions to 'ensure that the user' is not running an ad blocker, are you suggesting that I investigate to see if all 200+ of the consumers to the report have an ad blocker on their browser, or are you referring to me, the owner of the report?

Why would many of us reporting this issue separately experience similar 'no metric data' issues at the October 2-3 mark?

Thanks,

Scott-Liberty
Regular Visitor

Confirmed no ad blocks activated and also cleared cache.   Still no data.

This is frustrating

Anonymous
Not applicable
I use this report mainly to track the use of BI by smartphone, I think users do not have ad blocker on their cell phones.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Was it to have something on this link?  https://dc.services.visualstudio.com

dc.services.visualstudio.png

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

I have created a separate CRI: 87880073 to request dedicated support from PG team. Will update here once I get any new information. 

If your issue is very urgent, I would suggest you create a support ticket to get faster help.  

Support Ticket.gif

Thank you for your understanding and support. 🙂

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

The support team sended me this info:

support.png

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

PG team are investigating this issue. You can keep an eye on the status of this issue in Support site: 

w1.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anybody had any update on this? I am still seeing little to no movement in usage.

Regards

Rob

thedred
Regular Visitor

I have been hanving the same issue for months.

Users are accessing Reports and Dashboards via App, and these views are not appearing on the usage metrics report.

Please update on status of this.