Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Urgent issue, failure in our Safety and Securety report that is embedded to all our customers

We have one embedded report in all our customers dashboard. 
The report is updated, and looks okey, but we get an error message on the top of the embedded report. 

[Dashboard.Raports.REPORTNAME.RaportError]. 

Our frontend developers have checked to see if they can figure out what is wrong, but all they could say was that we had to send the information to Power Bi since they could not see what was wrong. 

1) Error: [$injector:unpr] - the source of this error is deep inside the poweBi library (in angularJS to be more accurate) so I propose to report it to powerBI support:

externalSourceOfError.jpg

I have checked and our code doesn't have any impact on it.

2) REPORTViewModel.js:89 error CustomEvent - it's our custom error handling console log, it only appears when report has any errors

3) 
"401 / 403 - Unauthorized / Forbidden" also comes up. 

Has Microsoft had any update during the last week that has changed the embedde logic, is it something wrong in the library, or anything else? 

We really need help, this concerns our Safety and Security management. 

Best regards

Tomada

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous, 

It's a known issue an you can keep an eye on the status of this issue in Support site: 

q1.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same issue but only when I embed the report using the layoutType MobilePortrait and MobileLandscape.

The report works fine when the layout is Master.

@v-qiuyu-msft when will the fix come out? I'm still facing this issue

Best regards,

Diego

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous, 

The issue you encountered should be using Power BI embedded, which is different from this thread topic. 

I would suggest you create a support ticket to get help. 

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu