Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Unwanted extra report created in workspace when I publish

I'm trying to publish my report to my workspace, but it creates an extra report with the name of an older, seperate version as well as the current pbix file I'm working in. What's worse, this extra report is the only one which has updated formatting. I have tried to delete the extra unwanted report in my workspace but it is created again whenever I re-upload. As such I think my local pbix file has some connection to a previous name perhaps? 

Does anyone have a suggestion as to how to remove this connection so that it only uploads the report I'm working in? 

Here is the extra report created: 

IGPF25_0-1659447187889.png

Any advice or thoughts would be a big help. Thanks! 

Hi @IGPF25,

May I know whether this issue still exists? Could you please try these steps?

1 Clear the cookie/cache of your browser and try again. Before this, please delete these two reports and their datasets. After the republish, please refresh your browser.

2 Try with other workspace/capacity to see whether this issue will happen as well

Best Regards,                                                        

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @IGPF25,

May I know whether this issue still exists? Could you please try these steps?

1 Clear the cookie/cache of your browser and try again. Before this, please delete these two reports and their datasets. After the republish, please refresh your browser.

2 Try with other workspace/capacity to see whether this issue will happen as well

Best Regards,                                                        

Community Support Team _ Caiyun