Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Unable to view export data option in a matrix

Hi, I am facing an issue when I am trying to view my report in Chrome. I am unable to see the export data option for my matrix visual.But when my colleague is trying to view the same report and visual in his device he is able to view the export data option.Is this issue due to the resolution of the devices as according to me the report must automatically adapt to the resolution of the devices it is being viewed upon.
Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@RashmitaR

Could you please make sure that you have the permission to export data? You can confirm with the admin who can apply the function permission to specific security groups as following screenshot.

And I'm not sure if your issue is same as this one, please also have a check. 

Unable to view export data option in a matrix_1.jpg

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

RashmitaR
Helper IV
@v-haibl-msft I and my colleague we both have the same permissions and if I login to my account from his device I am able to have a look at the export option. In my device i am able to have a look at the sort options but the options below them are not visible (Export data and See data option).