Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Unable to turn off new navigation builder in powerbi app, show navigation by default as a result

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/collaborate-share/service-create-distribute-apps

Recent update seems to have removed the option to turn off the new navigation builder and resulting navigation screen.  My existing reports do not require the navigation.    The docs say you can turn it off, but no option is available where it was previously under navigation which seems to be renamed as Content.

stewnetweb_1-1663365449710.png

Now only shows 

stewnetweb_2-1663365498743.png

Hi @stewnetweb ,

Does this problem still exist? What browser are you using, and will you have a similar experience if you change browsers?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @stewnetweb ,

Does this problem still exist? What browser are you using, and will you have a similar experience if you change browsers?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

stewnetweb
Regular Visitor

I have tried with Edge and Chrome, the step 2) menu item has been replaced with content, which used to be called "Navigation"  .  Under navigation you coudl select "New Navigation Builder" to off, which removes the navigation bar from the published app.  In the new app, Navigation is now named "Content" and does not provide the same option to turn off the navigation builder

stewnetweb_0-1664283980134.png

stewnetweb_1-1664284024606.png

kjreckard
Regular Visitor

Did you get a solution for this? I just realized the same issue as I was publishing a new App.