Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Unable to save added user to data source

I put in the e-mail address and it finds them and creates their name with a Box next to it.    I select the Box and then Re-Select the "Data Source TAB"   and then go back to the "User TAB"   and all the names are unchecked ?        Is there some simple save option I missed, because I asked other to look in while I did this several times and we didn't see it.    Thanks  :  )

IssueAddingUsers.jpg

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @gloeffel,

Based on my test, once we click the Add button, the user is added and saved to the data source successfully. 

In your scenario, please update on-premises data gateway to the latest version 14.16.6780.1 then test again with different browsers eg: Chrome. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

gloeffel

I checked and I am on version 14.16.6780.1

I was running from Chrome also, but did try and run from IE and got the same results.

: (

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @gloeffel,

Currently, it looks like the issue might be related to Power BI service. I would suggest you create a support ticket to let Microsoft engineers look into your real environment. 

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered