Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Unable to reposition the page navigator

Hi Team, 

In my powerbi service I didn't enable the option for Pages pane Display report pages as tabs along the bottom of the report. 

shoselvaraj_0-1665064938431.png

Eventhough in my reading view, Can I see my page navigator on the left side, when I publish the dashboard in a website the page pane goes to the bottom. 

shoselvaraj_1-1665065029150.png

In the Website, Its published in the bottom. 

shoselvaraj_2-1665065093933.png

Hi @shoselvaraj 

PG replyed "this is by design. For Secure Embed, the page navigation is in the bottom. We do not have an option to update this for Secure Embed . " , so if there is indeed a need for this ,  you can put it in Ideas Forum .

Ideas (powerbi.com)

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @shoselvaraj

I tested it in my Service,  page number is displayed at the bottom . If you confirm that there is no problem with my steps, then I will report the problem with PG .

Recording 2022-10-07 at 15.13.01.gif

Best Regards,

shoselvaraj
Frequent Visitor

Hi Alisa, 

I am confriming that no problem at your steps, this is exactly what I received. 

Note: I want to have the page pane on the left side. 

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @shoselvaraj 

I have submitted your issue to ICM , the ID is 341152560 . If there is any progress, I will come back to update 。

Best Regards,

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @shoselvaraj 

PG replyed "this is by design. For Secure Embed, the page navigation is in the bottom. We do not have an option to update this for Secure Embed . " , so if there is indeed a need for this ,  you can put it in Ideas Forum .

Ideas (powerbi.com)

Best Regards,