Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Unable to refresh in Power Bi

Hi,

Below is the error from a report on PowerBi service part when trying to refresh. The data source used here is Azure Sql Database, Onprem Oracle data source and a SharePoint online folder. The report refreshes fine in Power Bi desktop but gets an error while trying to do in Power Bi Service. The data is being imported and has around 3 million rows and for that we schedule an incremental refresh in the report.

However the refresh is not happening and here is the error details:

Last update failed: Sat Nov 17 2018 08:41:11 GMT + 0100 (Central European normal time) An error occurred while processing the data in the data set. Hide details Data source error: The command has been canceled. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface.

Cluster URI: WABI-NORTH-EUROPE-redirect.analysis.windows.net

Activity ID: b6d0d8d8-410a-4693-b91a-bf271d57eb28

Request ID: 6fd9e97d-c3ab-44f1-8d22-6fe276452054

Time: 2018-11-17 07: 41: 11Z

Can Microsoft please check from the error Id and let me know what is causing this error. Thanks.

Regards,
Ankku

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

I don't find explicit error in internal trace. For this issue, I would suggest you create a support ticket and let engineers look into your environment to investigate the issue. 

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered