Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Unable to log a support ticket as a Pro user

I can't seem to be able to log a support ticket as a pro user. For some reason the support page will never show me as logged in even after i access it through the Power BI portal -> ? -> Get help. Still comes up with sign in. And there is no form that pops up when i click on create support ticket. Just a search field that doesn't seem to work.. Any ideas whats goig on here?  Thanks..

Comments
v-yulgu-msft
Employee

Hi @Anonymous ,

Please follow below steps.

Support Ticket.gif

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

jeffshieldsdev
Solution Sage

Me too...  clicking Search does nothing.  Can't get to the screen to create a ticket.

wildmight2017
Advocate II

The support page stops at this link - https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro/  - it does not search - something is broken on that page. It does not navigate anywhere. 

@Anonymous wrote:

I can't seem to be able to log a support ticket as a pro user. For some reason the support page will never show me as logged in even after i access it through the Power BI portal -> ? -> Get help. Still comes up with sign in. And there is no form that pops up when i click on create support ticket. Just a search field that doesn't seem to work.. Any ideas whats goig on here?  Thanks..

jeffshieldsdev
Solution Sage

The page is functioning again for me.

jeffshieldsdev
Solution Sage

The page is functioning, but I'm unable to submit.  I've attached a 17.5 KB .PNG file, but when I click Submit I keep getting "Provide a valid attachment. Please reduce your file size and try again shortly."

EDIT: i was able to submit in an incognito window.