Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Unable to load the deployment pipeline page for any pipelines

Whenver I attempt to load the pipeline page, the page gets stuck loading

oliverfrench_0-1638899844780.jpeg

then gives an error

oliverfrench_1-1638899857959.jpeg

Here are the details it says to provide support

Activity ID: 4129e852-a722-464f-8374-a0301d2f5412
Request ID: a2773f1d-30ff-befc-38b8-358db725fa31
Correlation ID: b2a82ab0-6bc3-b27a-e1ed-1b52f5833a6d
Time: Tue Dec 07 2021 09:58:36 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time)
Service version: 13.0.17257.48
Client version: 2111.5.08869-train
Cluster URI: https://wabi-west-us-redirect.analysis.windows.net/

Hi @oliverfrench 

Firstly, please make sure you have met the requirements of deploying pipelines.

1 You're pro user and your workspace resided in a Premium capacity or you are using Premium Per User license. For more details, you can refer Troubleshoot deployment pipelines, the Power BI Application lifecycle management (ALM) tool - Power ... and  Troubleshoot deployment pipelines, the Power BI Application lifecycle management (ALM) tool - Power ...

2 Check whether your pipeline rules are not supported according to  Get started using deployment pipelines, the Power BI Application lifecycle management (ALM) tool - P...

If you have met these requirements, but you still get this issue. Please try these steps.

• If you deploy with a new workspace, will you get this issue?
  • If you create a new pipeline, will you get same issue?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @oliverfrench 

Firstly, please make sure you have met the requirements of deploying pipelines.

1 You're pro user and your workspace resided in a Premium capacity or you are using Premium Per User license. For more details, you can refer Troubleshoot deployment pipelines, the Power BI Application lifecycle management (ALM) tool - Power ... and  Troubleshoot deployment pipelines, the Power BI Application lifecycle management (ALM) tool - Power ...

2 Check whether your pipeline rules are not supported according to  Get started using deployment pipelines, the Power BI Application lifecycle management (ALM) tool - P...

If you have met these requirements, but you still get this issue. Please try these steps.

• If you deploy with a new workspace, will you get this issue?
  • If you create a new pipeline, will you get same issue?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Caiyun

oliverfrench
Regular Visitor

Hi Caiyun -

The pipelines experiencing this error were all working for a number of months when this started happening a little over a week ago. We meet all the requirements - Pro licenses, on Premium capacity, etc. 

I am able to create new workspaces and new deployment pipelines on them. As a workaround, we are deleting our old pipelines and creating new ones. We have full CI/CD in place so I have to store the new pipeline IDs in our ADO release pipelines that leverage them. This is somewhat cumbersome and I'd rather not have to go back and do this to all our pipelines. 

There are several pipelines that are not experiencing this. A couple of differences with the ones that are is that they have full CI/CD set up and have service accounts as Admin roles. Also there are datasource rules set up for these. Does the information below help in any way?

Activity ID: 4129e852-a722-464f-8374-a0301d2f5412
Request ID: a2773f1d-30ff-befc-38b8-358db725fa31
Correlation ID: b2a82ab0-6bc3-b27a-e1ed-1b52f5833a6d
Time: Tue Dec 07 2021 09:58:36 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time)
Service version: 13.0.17257.48
Client version: 2111.5.08869-train
Cluster URI: https://wabi-west-us-redirect.analysis.windows.net/

commcuberingier
Regular Visitor

I too am struggling to load the deployment page for only one of my workspaces and I meet all the requirements. My other workspace deployment pipeline pages load just fine.Screenshot - Depolyment Pipeline.png