Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Unable to connect to Project Online

Previously I was able to connect to Project online using Power BI.  I am now unable to connect to the Project Online Data Set using PowerBI.

I used it for two sites and both are now unable to connect whereas one was able to connect previously

error powerbi.JPG

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@andrear

Are you able to connect to Project Online via Power BI Desktop using the same account?

There is an existing issue that user is unable to access the MS Project Online via Content pack only (CRI 26608990).

Best Regards,

Herbert

andrear

That is true MS Project Online is not available in the desktop version. Only using the Content Pack.  Now that is not working either.

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@andrear

To test connectivity in Desktop version, you can use OData mentioned in this document. Please try with the same url and user to see if it works in PBI Desktop.

Best Regards,

Herbert

andrear

Yes it is working using OData on PBI Desktop.

Andrea

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Investigating

rmunozcr

im having the same issue any responses now?

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@rmunozcr

Power BI team are working on this issue now.

Best Regards,

Herbert

Darren
Regular Visitor

I'm having the same issue, but I am able to access the oData feed from Power BI desktop, but this doesn't suit as I need the content pack.

andrear

Hi will this be fixed tomorrow in the update?  

Andrea

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@andrear

So far as I know, PBI team are still working on the fix.

Best Regards,

Herbert