To whom can assist, I am having trouble to link to connect to the data gate way and getting the following message.
Unable to connect: This data source cannot connect to all gateway instances of the cluster. Please find more details below about specific errors for each gateway instance.Hide details
This could be a temporary issue.
1. Where did you get this error message?
2. Did the Gateway work normally?
3. Please try to delete the data source and add it back?
4. What's the status of the cluster?
1. Where did you get this error message? on the dash you have on the response
2. Did the Gateway work normally? Yes
3. Please try to delete the data source and add it back? It does not allow me to add back the source
4. What's the status of the cluster? Where do I see this
You can see the status of Gateway cluster in the manage gateway settings. And in the computer which you installed the gateway.
Thanks, it seems that the reinstallation of the gateway work. However since then I have received a new error which I posted in my new post.
Not sure if you can help with the table refresh issue in my new post.
I came across such an issue twice. Gateway reinstallation can solve this but no need to reinstall it.
This issue can be due to incorrect credential inputs (like If password is recently updated) under Gateway Cluster Settings. For me, I recently changed my password for logged in account but I did not update it for gateway settings. So please check/update for fields - contact information and password under Gateway Cluster settings.
I came across the same problem and all you need to do is stop the On-Premises Data Gateaway Services and restart them again.
@jakesm234 - Right on! Worked for me.
1) Ctrl + Alt + Del to open the Task Manager
2) Click the "Services" tab
3) Find "On-premise data gateway service" in the list (sort by name or description, mine showed up with that name in the "Description" field (name value was "PBIEgwService")
4) Right click and click "Start" (mine was not running)
I really need help on the below issue.
DATABASE: SAP HANA
Unable to connect: We encountered an error while trying to connect to. Details: "We could not register this data source for any gateway instances within this cluster. Please find more details below about specific errors for each gateway instance."Hide details
Sat Jun 06 2020 16:40:04 GMT+0530 (India Standard Time)
Invalid connection credentials.
Underlying error code:
Underlying error message:
[SAP AG][LIBODBCHDB DLL][HDBODBC] Communication link failure;-10709 Connection failed (RTE: Cannot create SSL engine: The certificate chain was issued by an authority that is not trusted. (HANA DB SERVER))
Any one encountered similar issue.
@Srinivas576 I'm facing the same error, did you have any luck solvig it?
I'll appreciate the support.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.