Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Unable to Republish the app

Hi, We see that few of our users are unable to publish he app after making any changes. They however are able to do when they unpublish and then publish the app. Can you please check if there is any issue ongoing on Republishing feature.

Regards,
Ankku

Comments
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Anonymous,

Do you mean that the users are unable to update app in Power BI Service? If so, what error message do the users get? What specific changes do they make?
1.PNG

I am unable to reproduce this issue on my side.

Regards,
Lydia

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Needs Info

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-yuezhe-msft

Yes during Update App they are unable to do it . We even tried publishing a different app but same issue occured. Its not for all the user in the organization.

here is the screen shot of the error We get:
powerbierror.JPG

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Anonymous,

I have reported this issue internally: CRI 89736315. Will post back once I get any updates.

Regards,
Lydia

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Accepted

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Anonymous,

What changes do you make for your report? Please check if the following steps help.

1. Find the dashboards that includes live report pages, and excluded these dashboards from the content list.
2. Then update the app, you should be able to update the app now.
3. Go back to the content list of the app workspace, and include the previously excluded dashboards.
4 Then update the app again.

Regards,

Lydia