Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Unable to Export more than 15 Pages

Yesterday (3-11-20) I was able to export up to 30 pages to PowerPoint or PDF. However, today I am unable to export over 15 pages. Has this feature been reverted back to 15 pages?

Comments
coderbird

I am also facing this issue.   Until today (3/12/2020) I was able to export 30 pages as per the document.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/consumer/end-user-powerpoint#considerations-and-troublesho...

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

Based on my test, it's able to export more than 30 report pages to PDF or PowerPoint, eg: 16 report pages. I would suggest you test again to see if the same issue occurs. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

wfarrell19
Advocate I

I'm having this same issue as of 3/13/2020. Below is the error I keep receiving when I try to export 20 pages or so:

Capture.PNG

JeffRauh

I am also facing this issue.   Until today (3/12/2020) I was able to export 30 pages as per the documentation.

vijayarajM
Regular Visitor

Hi Team,

There is no upadate on this change from BI Team. I hope this is a bug. If not please confirm.

PeterJvZ

This is about the most pathetic program support I have ever seen. How can Microsoft be quiet on a major change, which no doubt is a bug, such as this? This bug should have been fixed days ago. We as customers deserve a whole lot better than this!

rkirkwood12

I am also facing the same issue throughout my organizational teams.

Taylo337

I am also unable to export reports with more than 15 pages, On 13th March I was able to export a 30 page report and today 16th March I cannot.

I hid some pages from one of our large (18 pages) and this did export on 15 pages.

The majority our organisation reports are over this imposed 15 page limit so a quick resolution is required.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am facing this issue as well

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

I found the same issue already reported internally: CRI 179602508. The fix is expected to be deployed by end-of-day 03/16/2020. The workaround is: 

Users can add “?increasedExportPowerPointSectionLimit=1” at the end of url in the browser.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu