Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Unable to Edit Hierarchy Order since April Update

I have the new fields preview feature enabled and I am now unable to edit hierarchy field order both through click and drag as well as right click and "Move up/down".

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and that did not fix it. I did, however, confirm that when I disable the new fields preview that I am then able to edit the hierarchy again.

Comments
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support

@Anonymous 

You may select the Hierarchy to set properties in Model view and share feedback via Ideas.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-chuncz-msft - thanks for the tip. That does seem to work. Is moving the functionality of doing it through the "Fields" list to the Model View part of the new update? Or is that just a bug? I didn't think I saw any mention of that changing in the update notes.

ChemEnger
Advocate IV

Thanks for the tip @v-chuncz-msft 

Indeed it worked for me also, but this seems a really clunky way to have to go about things.  The 'old' way was way easier IMHO!

suelaw1954
Frequent Visitor

@v-chuncz-msft 

That's a sneaky one! Thanks for the advice! If I could I'd give you kudos for it.

Sue