Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Unable to Edit Data flow tables due to consistant timeout / errors. HIGHLY FRUSTRATING

Unable to Edit Data flow tables due to consistant timeout / errors

Whether there is more information about this issue when the dataflow got timeout, like:

1. Whether the dataflow works previously and got timeout in recent
  2. What is the data source of the dataflow
  3. Was this dataflow in Power BI Premium workspace(if premium, whether in P2) or a normal workspaces
  4. Try to re-create a new dataflow to check whether it still has the same issue under the same data source
  5. Was there any screenshots when got timeout in this issue

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Whether there is more information about this issue when the dataflow got timeout, like:

1. Whether the dataflow works previously and got timeout in recent
  2. What is the data source of the dataflow
  3. Was this dataflow in Power BI Premium workspace(if premium, whether in P2) or a normal workspaces
  4. Try to re-create a new dataflow to check whether it still has the same issue under the same data source
  5. Was there any screenshots when got timeout in this issue

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Danalber
Advocate II

Hi,

I have a similar issue. There are certain times during the day (around noon German time zone) where I cannot enter / edit any data flow in my workspace (to see or edit the tables). It seems there is not enough CPU load available to edit. This workspace is my main workspace and has many flows and datasets. When I switch to another workspace I can edit flows just fine.

Where can I see how much CPU load I have available for my workspace (not tenant admin)? Is there a good way to check the performance when one is not an admin?

The daily refresh usually works and the data sources are very different, e.g. SharePoint, Snowflake, SQL-DB.

The workspace is premium capacity.

Any ideas? It is frustrating because this happens again and again.

Thank you.

BR Daniel