Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

URGENT: Cannot move Workspace into Premium

I'm facing an odd problem - did the exact same thing last week with no error. When creating a PowerBI embedded service on Azure and trying to assign a workspace into it, I get the following persistent error now:

Something went wrong

Couldn't update the group
Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.

Activity ID807e2a8d-e7a8-41d2-850d-5b43c34d04a3
Request IDc3f4daed-efbf-18e3-aa25-ad52a2b477ad
Correlation ID3365b276-f42b-4d80-6481-36c9ad86b07a
Status code404
TimeThu Oct 19 2017 09:33:17 GMT+0800 (Malay Peninsula Standard Time)
Version13.0.2753.184

Any ideas?

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@danbuche

I suggest you to create a support ticket at http://support.powerbi.com (see bottom of page).
If issue is resolved, you can share the solution here later to help others who have the same problem.

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Herbert

danbuche
Regular Visitor

Would if I could, but every time I click on the support link, I need to sign in and sign in throws me back to app.powerbi.com. When I go back to support, I have to login again, which throws me to app.powerbi.com again. Funny merry go round, but no support option.

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@danbuche

Maybe you can try to create a support ticket through private mode of browser. Please refer to my above gif for the steps.

If you're still not able to do it, could you please help collect the fiddler traces when repro this issue? (Please make sure there is only one browser page/tab is opened during tracing)

Then share the .saz file to me through online file service like OneDrive.

Please also provide some screenshots for the issue.

Fiddler.jpg

Best Regards,
Herbert

danbuche
Regular Visitor

Really weird - in the same way that the problem appeared, it now disappeared again and the exact same environment has miraculously begun to work again. Not touching it anymore 🙂

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@danbuche

That's a good news. You can open another thread if issue appears again.

For the support ticket, you can also create it in O365 admin portal in the future. Please refer to this blog.

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Delivered