Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Typo at Goal’s check-in on Mobile app

Power BI Mobile app version(iOS): 25.7

I created a Goal and set the value as Whole number.

1.png

When I tried to check-in on Mobile app, I found that the value was displayed as Decimal number.

The Korean version and the English version are the same.

That should be displayed as Whole number.

2.PNG    3.PNG

Glad to hear that, if you have got any information about this issue, you can also sharing here which would help other members on the community who may have the same issue, this issue would be closed as your needed.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Seems like could not reproduce it in my side as my as my test with the same version of Power BI Mobile App.

When setting the goal number type as whole number, it shows the same result in Mobile App and Power BI Service.

Could you confirm that you have saved the number type when creating the goal? As far as my test, if the number type has been set as General, it would show the same result that you have mentioned in this issue.

Best Regards,

hongju
Advocate I

@v-yingjl 

I created a Goal and then set the type as whole number. it shows the same result(16).

But I tried to new check-in the Goal, it shows as decimal(16.0).

Thanks,

HONG

v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Still could not reproduce it in my side when I have tested new check-in in the Goal.

If all setting are saved and this issue is urgent for you, suggest that you can create a support ticket at the end of here for further fast help.

vyingjl_0-1653632195947.png

Best Regards,

hongju
Advocate I

Hi, @v-yingjl 

Thank you for reply. I will try that.
Please close this case.

Best Regards,
HONG

v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Glad to hear that, if you have got any information about this issue, you can also sharing here which would help other members on the community who may have the same issue, this issue would be closed as your needed.

Best Regards,