Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Twilio Connector Error

I have been using the Twilio connector for some time with no problems. This morning I started receiving the following error. Have cleared and re-authenticated in Desktop, tried a new connection in Desktop, same error (both in Desktop and on the service. I can successfully log in to the Twilio portal with the same credentials.

This would seem to be a bug or something has changed as it has been working for months.

Error:

Exception of type

'Microsoft.Mashup.Engine.Interface.ResourceAccessAuthorizationException' was thrown.

TwilioError.png

Hi,

According to my research, a similar issue has been reported internally, so stay tuned.

Problem description: Twilio connector that has worked, started failing 1/10/2022 with not connecting with Mashup Access Authorization Exception.

ICM: 283340356

In the latest update of this ICM, the engineers are currently trying to contact Twilio support to unblock and determine the root cause of the authentication issue.  

I will update here once I get any information.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

Comments
PBILover
Helper IV

I have also opened a support ticket with MS,  they started working on it but the problem is still not resolved.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has there been any movement on this? This has been greatly impacting reporting for us. 

PBILover
Helper IV

MS said that : They are are working with Twilio support team.
and They were not sure whether this is going to be fixed.

RichardTh
Regular Visitor

Thanks @PBILover , @VanessaUp anything new from your ticket?

VanessaUp
Regular Visitor

nope, support suggested another workaround - uninstall current Power BI desktop and reinstall the November version. It didn't work for me.. but maybe you can give it a go. 

This is taking way longer than expected, I've created new version of dashboards stripping out Twilio data... painful process but at least we have some reports in the meanwhile.

v-robertq-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi,

According to my research, a similar issue has been reported internally, so stay tuned.

Problem description: Twilio connector that has worked, started failing 1/10/2022 with not connecting with Mashup Access Authorization Exception.

ICM: 283340356

In the latest update of this ICM, the engineers are currently trying to contact Twilio support to unblock and determine the root cause of the authentication issue.  

I will update here once I get any information.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

Beedataco

Hi, any update on this matter

Regards

VanessaUp
Regular Visitor

Latest from MS support - looks like they are removing the Twilio connector. 

Andreas_Wacker
Frequent Visitor

Any new updates?