cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Twilio Connector Error

I have been using the Twilio connector for some time with no problems. This morning I started receiving the following error. Have cleared and re-authenticated in Desktop, tried a new connection in Desktop, same error (both in Desktop and on the service. I can successfully log in to the Twilio portal with the same credentials.

This would seem to be a bug or something has changed as it has been working for months.

Error:

Exception of type

'Microsoft.Mashup.Engine.Interface.ResourceAccessAuthorizationException' was thrown.

TwilioError.png

Hi,

According to my research, a similar issue has been reported internally, so stay tuned.

Problem description: Twilio connector that has worked, started failing 1/10/2022 with not connecting with Mashup Access Authorization Exception.

ICM: 283340356

In the latest update of this ICM, the engineers are currently trying to contact Twilio support to unblock and determine the root cause of the authentication issue.  

I will update here once I get any information.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

Comments
PBILover
Helper IV

I have also opened a support ticket with MS,  they started working on it but the problem is still not resolved.

james_baker3

Has there been any movement on this? This has been greatly impacting reporting for us. 

PBILover
Helper IV

MS said that : They are are working with Twilio support team.
and They were not sure whether this is going to be fixed.

RichardTh
Regular Visitor

Thanks @PBILover , @VanessaUp anything new from your ticket?

VanessaUp
Regular Visitor

nope, support suggested another workaround - uninstall current Power BI desktop and reinstall the November version. It didn't work for me.. but maybe you can give it a go. 

This is taking way longer than expected, I've created new version of dashboards stripping out Twilio data... painful process but at least we have some reports in the meanwhile.

v-robertq-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi,

According to my research, a similar issue has been reported internally, so stay tuned.

Problem description: Twilio connector that has worked, started failing 1/10/2022 with not connecting with Mashup Access Authorization Exception.

ICM: 283340356

In the latest update of this ICM, the engineers are currently trying to contact Twilio support to unblock and determine the root cause of the authentication issue.  

I will update here once I get any information.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

Beedataco

Hi, any update on this matter

Regards

VanessaUp
Regular Visitor

Latest from MS support - looks like they are removing the Twilio connector. 

Andreas_Wacker
Frequent Visitor

Any new updates?