Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Twilio Connector Error

I have been using the Twilio connector for some time with no problems. This morning I started receiving the following error. Have cleared and re-authenticated in Desktop, tried a new connection in Desktop, same error (both in Desktop and on the service. I can successfully log in to the Twilio portal with the same credentials.

This would seem to be a bug or something has changed as it has been working for months.

Error:

Exception of type

'Microsoft.Mashup.Engine.Interface.ResourceAccessAuthorizationException' was thrown.

TwilioError.png

Hi,

According to my research, a similar issue has been reported internally, so stay tuned.

Problem description: Twilio connector that has worked, started failing 1/10/2022 with not connecting with Mashup Access Authorization Exception.

ICM: 283340356

In the latest update of this ICM, the engineers are currently trying to contact Twilio support to unblock and determine the root cause of the authentication issue.  

I will update here once I get any information.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

Comments
PBILover
Helper IV

did you got any solution ? i am getting the same error

RichardTh
Regular Visitor

No, Twilio washed their hands of the issue saying 'it out of our product scope'.

PBILover
Helper IV

Thanks  for your reply @RichardTh . Is there any reply from power BI support?

VanessaUp
Regular Visitor

Getting the same error. 

v-robertq-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi All, 

Have you tried to update to the latest version of the Power BI desktop and check if this problem can disappear?

If you still have a problem and want to get a solution for this kind of refresh problem as soon as possible, I suggest you to open a support ticket to get direct help from the technical support team of Microsoft.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-create-a-support-ticket-in-Power-BI/ba-p/6830...

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

RichardTh
Regular Visitor

Still occuring with latest version of desktop, connection failed in the service first (started throwing refresh errors) so I wouldn't have thought its related to the version of the desktop app.

I'm just using the freely available capability here so can't submit a ticket. If someone else on this thread would like to I would welcome that!

VanessaUp
Regular Visitor

Tried reinstalled Desktop, still getting same error for me. 

submitted a tix - Support requested number: 2201120060000461

@RichardTh, I've copied your initital post to save time on me explaining the matter, hope you don't mind.

RichardTh
Regular Visitor

@VanessaUp thank you! 

v-robertq-msft
Community Support

Hi @VanessaUp ,

Thank you for your response, would like to follow up in this case if there are some new updates in the support ticket so that we can get the latest update of this issue?

Thanks again!

Best Regards,

VanessaUp
Regular Visitor

Spoke to tech support today and recreated the issue. His team will be working on this and provide another update tmr.