Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Treemap Conditional Formatting Bug

When building a treemap visual in my PowerBI workspace there is an error showing only "placeholder text" when I try to select a metric to format by in the drop down. This should show all the metrics I have available in my dataset to then be able to add rules accordingly. This is only happening in the web service and show appropriately in the PowerBI desktop file before publishing. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

NimbleBrett_0-1649508911282.png

Same issue had been submited internal previously(ICM: 299551845), currently the possible workaround that you can try it:

Add ?conditionalFormattingModern=1 to the end of the URL to turn on the feature switch for the modern conditionalFormatting dialog

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Same issue had been submited internal previously(ICM: 299551845), currently the possible workaround that you can try it:

Add ?conditionalFormattingModern=1 to the end of the URL to turn on the feature switch for the modern conditionalFormatting dialog

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Anomoyes
Regular Visitor

I have been facing an issue with Treemap w h en it's drill down nd I want the colors to be red nd green and when I drill up nd filter any one city from treemap the color should filter red nd green on the category according to the cities selection but I'm not able to do... Can anyone help me