Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Tree Map has blank areas

The treemap has squares with blank areas in between.

Capture.PNG

The visual that I have two groups. When I drill down to the second group it works fine.

Capture1.PNG

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @vega,

Does the issue happen in Power BI desktop or service? Would you please share the pbix file with us? 

Please turn on the Legend, check if there is a blank color listed in legend values. Click on it to see if these blank areas are highlighted. 

q5.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

vega
Resolver III

This happens on all platforms that we have: Power BI Desktop, Power BI Service, and Power BI Embedded. When adding the legend, there isn't a blank color and there is no cross-filtering on the blank areas. They are blank areas, not segments.

I can share the .pbix privately, as it contains confidential information, but it is connected to a live Azure Analysis Services instance with security in place.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @vega,

As it's a live connection, if you could share a valid account for us to connect to Azure Analysis Services, then we could test on our side to see what happens. If it's possible, you can upload your pbix to your OneDrive, send the link and account to me via private message. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

vega
Resolver III

I cannot give you an account that has access to the model because I would be giving personal information away, as we don't have any dummy accounts in our Azure Active Directory. However, if you give me an email that you have access to, I could use a business to business invite in order to give you access to our Azure Analysis Service model.

vega
Resolver III

@v-qiuyu-msft any updates?