Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Translation issues within the PBI service on the matrix visual

I have a SSAS tabular model with two translations where some of the colums in the matrix visual translates to the default language in the PBI service, dispite other colums respects the choosen (browser) translation.

I have tried different browsers with the same result.

This mix of translations only happens when I publish the report to the PBI service. The local PBID desktop file respects the language settings perfect.

Comments
v-yuta-msft
Community Support

@Anonymous ,

Please change the region settings in your windows10 region settings and check if this issue persists.

Capture.PNG

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-yuta-msft 

Jimmy

No that didn't do the trick. I've investigated this further and found that the translation changes when there is a "sort by" on the column. So if I remove "sort by" by resetting the report to default I see the correct translation in the visual, but at soon as i click the columns the translation goes from danish to english.

Then I can refresh the browser and the visual goes back to danish.

I've recorded a short video to highligt the issue. You can see it here

Regards,

Martin

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-yuta-msft 

Jimmy

No that didn't do the trick. I've investigated this further and found that the translation changes when there is a "sort by" on the column. So if I remove "sort by" by resetting the report to default I see the correct translation in the visual, but at soon as i click the columns the translation goes from danish to english.

Then I can refresh the browser and the visual goes back to danish.

I've recorded a short video to highligt the issue. You can see it here

Regards,

Martin