Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Trancient issue during processing of the dataset

Hi,
Refresh of the dataset failing with the same issue 7 days in a row.
Error message:
The last refresh attempt failed because of an internal service error. This is usually a transient issue. If you try again later and still see this message, contact support.
Details:
Cluster URI: WABI-US-EAST2-C-PRIMARY-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity ID: 9236d539-6934-4fb0-aae1-2b61f168f800
Request ID: 1f7338dd-e5b0-7565-eda5-da1553828c6c
Time: 2022-12-07 15:32:20Z

Hi @PavelT ,

Thank you for the information you provided.

The error message I found on my side is""The '<ccon>[content removed]</ccon>' column does not exist in the rowset."

This is generally an error due to a change in the structure of the data source table.

It may be that the table name has changed or the column name has changed, or the order has changed, or some pivot or reverse pivot operation has been done in PQ, which may lead to this error.

So I think you need to go check your data source.

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu

Comments
v-mengzhu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @PavelT ,

Thank you for the information you provided.

The error message I found on my side is""The '<ccon>[content removed]</ccon>' column does not exist in the rowset."

This is generally an error due to a change in the structure of the data source table.

It may be that the table name has changed or the column name has changed, or the order has changed, or some pivot or reverse pivot operation has been done in PQ, which may lead to this error.

So I think you need to go check your data source.

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu