Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Top Menu Bar Showing on Printed Reports

The is top menu bar is printing along with the report. This happening regardless if background images are turned on or not and accross multiple browsers. Looks like maybe a bad tag location and a element is getting printed that shouldn't have. This happened about a month ago and was resolved very quickly. Hopefully it can be again. Thanks! 
PowerBIPrintTopBar_1.JPG
PrintingTopMenuBarNoBackgroundImages.JPG

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @drabon2020

I can reproduce the issue on my side, will report it internally soon. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @drabon2020

I have reported it internally: CRI 183057289. Will keep you update here once I get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @drabon2020

PG team already created a bug item to track this issue. Will update here once I get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

drabon2020
Regular Visitor

Hey @v-qiuyu-msft 

Any update on this. It's impacting reports on $5.5 million a week and causing my accounting department a lot of extra work. The C-level asked me about it yesterday and I let them know that the issue has been rasied with Microsoft and they're working on it.

I hope we can get this resolved soon.

Thanks! 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @drabon2020

I'm reaching out to the engineering team to check the progress of this issue. Will keep you update here. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

drabon2020
Regular Visitor

@v-qiuyu-msft 

As of yesterday, the weird header thing disappeared off the prints. Thanks so much for all your help!  

HeaderGone.JPG