Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Tooltips Don't Show Complete

Hi, i have problem showing the Tooltip. Look at the image

Tooltips IncompleteTooltips Incomplete

The last "Ordenado - Independiente" Don't show the Tooltop "%Var-Mes" but if i slice by "Ordenado" it shows.

TooltipComplete.png

How can i fix this?-

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Vvelarde,

I have reported this issue internally: CRI 37122999. Will update here once get feedback.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Vvelarde,

I got information from PG below:

"Unfortunately By Design right now, we only show 10 rows of data. If you have additional tooltip values, this causes you to hit the 10 row limit with only a few series (as shown in this example).
We have a Scenario planned to introduce a "Tooltip Formatting" property card that will include this and other tooltip options, hopefully in the next 6 months it will be prioritized and completed."

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Anonymous
Not applicable

I know it's been almost two years since this post, but I found myself with the same problem in these kind of visuals and when looking around and I got here!

So, was this feature implemented? is there a way to increase the number of data shown on the tool tip pannel?

In my case I manipulated a measure to get a "100% Stacked Area chart" but i have a 5 element legend and it only shows 4 elements:

100% Stacked Area Chart.jpg

Thank You!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Was this idea ever implemented? 

MTME
Helper I

If they said 2 years ago that this would be prioritized and implemented in 6 months, that does not make me hopeful.

How have they not made it possible to fit more than 10 items in a tooltip yet?