Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Token Expired and Scheduled Refresh Fail - Google Sheets

Dear Experts, 

I have a power bi dashboard connecting to 20 google sheets which owned by different owners (around 10).  I will have issue of token expired and scheduled refresh fail on and off. 

Massimo_Cheah_0-1652750131292.png

May I know what is the main root cause and the solution to this issue. I suspect the google sheet owner update their organization credential/security and it cause the token expired. (my suspect might be wrong)

I would be appreciate it if you can help me out with this issue. Thanks 

Regards

Massimo (Han Ming) 

I suspect the google sheet owner update their organization credential/security and it cause the token expired.

To check your suspect, you can download this report from Power BI Service and open it in Power BI Desktop, click the refresh button in Power BI Desktop to refresh it manually.

If it is failed, your suspect would be right, you need to check the credentials with the owner of your organization and update it in gateway settings for this report in Power BI Service.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating
I suspect the google sheet owner update their organization credential/security and it cause the token expired.

To check your suspect, you can download this report from Power BI Service and open it in Power BI Desktop, click the refresh button in Power BI Desktop to refresh it manually.

If it is failed, your suspect would be right, you need to check the credentials with the owner of your organization and update it in gateway settings for this report in Power BI Service.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li