Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Titles Disappeared from all Matrix in Tab

Hi,

I open Power BI Service, go to the Tab i need to identify my numbers and all the Titles are missing from the visual Matrix.

When i open PBI Desktop, everything looks fine, however when i publish, the Titles dissapear.

When i convert the Matrix to Clustered Bar Chart and publish, the Title now appear for the visual. When i convert back to Matrix and publish, it once again dissapears.

The only way to resolve this is to re-create each Matrix from scartch. Only then does the Title display both in the PBI Desktop and Service for the Matrix visual.

The frustrating thing is i have multiple Matrix with multiple conditional formatting, so wouldnt want to re-create all these individual Matrix visuals.

Thanks,

Laz

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous, 

I tested on my side but not able to reproduce the issue. Please try to update your Power BI desktop to the version 2.66.5376.2521 then open the report in Power BI desktop, republish the report. 

If the issue still occurs, please access the report in Power BI service, enter edit mode, check if the Title option for the matrix if off. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

DI
Regular Visitor

This was happening to me too.  I needed to put Title Option for matrix back to "on" in the power bi service. Your answer Qiuyun Yu  helped me.

thank-you Diana