Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Title Property For Visualizations Is Out of Order

On a new visualization if you click on the format icon to display all the format options the Title property is displaying at the bottom of the list. Once I enable the Title Property and start to type the title text the screen jumps and the Title property moves up a couple of positions and ends up under 'Conditional Formating'. In the past the title property was always under 'conditional formating'. It's slightly annoying from the standpoint that you end up losing focus and have to go back to the Title property to finish typeing the title. Not a big deal but annoying none the less. 

Title Property.jpg

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

I have reported this issue internally: CRI 69939070. Will update here once I get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

This is a known issue. PG are working on the fix now. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

We are estimating that the fix will reach service around 10/1/2018. For desktop, the fix will be in November release.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

The issue is fixed in Power BI desktop October version 2.63.3272.40262. Please update your desktop version and test again. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks v-qiuyu-msft!