Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Tiles created in Q&A only show transparant grey background

I am playing with the new Dashboard Themes and have been able to accoplish some cool looks.  

Issue - if I create a tile using Q&A, the background is grey with 50% transparent no matter how I format it in Q&A.  All of my other tiles have a different color background, so the Q&A tiles look strange. PBI_Test_Dashboard_Tile_Theme.png

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @BraneyBI,

I'm not able to reproduce the issue on my side. From the image, it seems you are using imported json file? 

Based on my test, get data from Retail Analysis Sample, then pin visuals to a dashboard, set Dashboard Theme as Dark. In this dashboard, use Q&A feature find a visual via "sales by product", then pin the visual to the same dashboard. The visual from Q&A displays with the same theme as other visuals in the dashboard. 

q1.PNGq2.PNG

To check if the issue related to your json file. Please test with Retail Analysis Sample follow steps as I mentioned above to see if the same issue occurs. 

If possible, please share the json file with us. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu