I built a power bi report using the data source from my outlook email attachments.
The report included the following: 1. two cards showing the dates the emails were received 2. some comparison of the data in two matrix visuals
Everything works fine in on the desktop file, I can refresh and everything looks correct after the refresh and it takes in new data from new emails.
However, after I published it onto the power BI service, it will only look correct before a refresh (whether a manual or scheduled refresh). The dates were changed to one day later than what it should be, and the matrix table could not pull anything.
I have read through a lot of different web posts and couldn't find an answer to why this is happening and I had built other reports doing the similar kind of work all those have been working correctly all the time. I don't understand why this one would not.