Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

There was an error when processing the data in the dataset - Details: (System.IO.IOException)

Hello together,

we have the following problem since the beginning of October when our PowerBI service performs the update of various datasets:

"A directory needed for evaluation could not be created. Directory: D:\SvcFab\_App\ASAzureApp_App1\temp\Microsoft\MashupProvider...." Index. Details: (System.IO.IOException).

We have´t changed anything.

Many thanks

René

Hi @Eastwood ,

We have reported your issue and have submitted to internal icm  339225123 , engineers are doing their best to fix this issue . please be patient and I will give you feedback here once there is any progress.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
liviuflorean

Same issue here 

Processing error: A directory needed for evaluation could not be created. Directory: D:\SvcFab\_App\ASAzureApp_App1\temp\Microsoft\MashupProvider\Cache\...\Index. Details: (System.IO.IOException) The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable.

Cluster URI: WABI-NORTH-EUROPE-F-PRIMARY-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity ID: 
Request ID: 
Time: 2022-10-04 12:11:16Z
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @Eastwood ,

We have reported your issue and have submitted to internal icm  339225123 , engineers are doing their best to fix this issue . please be patient and I will give you feedback here once there is any progress.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

erwinkasr

Same issue,

Failure details: A directory needed for evaluation could not be created. Directory: D:\SvcFab\_App\ASAzureApp_App1\temp\Microsoft\MashupProvider\Cache\e947ebf9-5272-418b-9403-d19a4f42abc8\Index. Details: (System.IO.IOException) The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable.

MykolaKhutkyi
Frequent Visitor

In my company, too, such an error began to appear randomly 

ErrorPowerBI-2022-10-05-162551.png

tekonakisn
Regular Visitor

Hi

I have the same issue this week. Could you please help?

Thanks

JoseRamon
Frequent Visitor

Had the same issue last week and solved automatically but we have the same issue today. 

yavnish
Frequent Visitor

Hello,

We are frequently getting this issue. Can anyone suggest please.

Thanks

yavnish
Frequent Visitor

Hello @v-xiaoyan-msft ,

Just checking if there is any update related with cause identified by engineers.

Thanks