Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

The slicer is not working correctly when filtering months

I have a slicer where I can filter data with respect to the start of month. I am able to filter the data for any month, except April 2018. When I select April 2018, it dosent display any data, even though data is present in the source

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @harshipsns,

Would you please share a pbix file for us to test it? If it contains sensitive data, please remove it before sharing. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

harshipsns
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

I am experiencing this issue when I use the OData as the data source. Even if I send the pbix file you wont be able to view the data as it will ask for cred's

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @harshipsns,

I would suggest you go to Query Editor, add a filter to filter data for April 2018 to see if any records returned. 

On report level, please check if you have set any Visual/Page/Report Level filter to filter out data for April 2018. 

As you are importing data to desktop, I can see data as long as I don't refresh or do any change in Query Editor. If above settings are fine, I would suggest you share pbix file if possible. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

harshipsns
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

Yes there is data for the month of April, I can see it in the data viewer. I logged a support ticket to Microsoft and they are looking into the issue right now. Will let you know once when I get an uodate from them.