Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

The option "on demand refresh" doesn't work anymore

The automatic update is working correctelly. But since a month ago, the manual refresh does not can be use for me and some of the users that always were able for. 
The most strange is that other two users, who has the same permissions than me, still get it.

It's been a huge headache. 

Thanks. 

Comments
v-yulgu-msft
Employee

Hi @gabrielaPP ,

Could you provide more detailed description about "On demand refresh does not work"? Is there any error prompted? Or nothing is reflected aftering clicking refresh button? Please check the refresh history to get refresh state.

By the way, what is data source? Please provide detailed repro steps.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Needs Info

gabrielaPP
Regular Visitor

@v-yulgu-msft  

When I press the refresh button, the page is redirected to this message of "problem at the gateway". As you can see, the moment was not even registred on the refresh history. 
the message at the moment I press the refresh buttonthe message at the moment I press the refresh buttonthe time wasn't registred (last time was the automatic update that is working!)the time wasn't registred (last time was the automatic update that is working!)

v-yulgu-msft
Employee

Hi @gabrielaPP ,

image.png

Would you please translate the error message into English? If it pointed to gateway, you could update the gateway for a test.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu