Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

The key influencers visualization does not render after publishing the desktop to the service.

I have used the key influencers visualization rolled out in February 2019 and it seem to work fine. However, when I publish the desktop file, it does not render on the service.  It providers an error message on the service that the visual is not supported. Shouldn't this new visual render on the service?

Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same question, on the limitation of this new visual, it does not mention it is not available on the services

What are the limitations for preview?

The Key influencers visual is currently in public preview, and there are several limitations users should be aware of. Functionality that is currently not available includes:

• Analyzing metrics that are aggregates/measures
  • Consuming the visual in embedded
  • Consuming the visual on Power BI mobile
  • RLS support
  • Direct Query support
  • Live Query support

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @pgrandits @Anonymous ,

Based on my test, the key influencers is able to display on Power BI service. Would you please test again?

q1.PNG 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-qiuyu-msft I tried, still not working, but I do have RLS on this report. But in desktop it worked when i view as role

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-qiuyu-msft I tested it out, it is because of RLS, i have to remove all the RLS filters in desktop then publish to service, then it will work