Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

The import Cube.AttributeMemberProperty matches no exports. Did you miss a module reference?

I am getting the following error message:

Something went wrong
Unable to connect to the data source undefined.
Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.
Underlying error code: -2147467259 Table: 4Block.
Underlying error message: The import Table.FuzzyNestedJoin matches no exports. Did you miss a module reference?
DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingHResult: -2147467259
Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Reason: Expression.Error

How can this error be resolved? 

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

It looks like the issue occurs in Power Bi service, right? If it is, there should be a RequestID, ClusterURI and Time information. Please share them with us. 

Which action do you perform then the issue occurs? Which data source does the report get data from, is it SSAS cube? And which mode do you use, import or Connect Live? 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Mike282
Helper III

I'm getting the same issue with the fuzzy merge. I've logged a ticket with Microsoft Support and waiting to hear from them on this. 

It looks like to me that Power BI Desktop creates a hidden matching table for the Fuzzy merge that doesn't get imported through to Power BI Service.